We have recently set up a brand new subscription to Eikon: The International Magazine for Photography and Media art . This journal is now available in the Stuart Hall Library.
Eikon focuses on contemporary eastern European photography and media and is published by ÖIP-Austrian Institute for Photography and Media Art. The journal is in both English and German language.
Issue 66 is now in the library and features:
- Timotheus Tomicek
- Julie Monaco
- Werner Schrödl
- Ori Gersht
- Ona B.
- Jeanne Szilit
- 53rd Venice Biennial
- Photography and Media Art in Linz 2009
- European Month of Photography Luxembourg
- Fotografie und das Unsichtbare, 1840 - 1900
- Fragments of Action in Translation, Vienna
- Czech Photography of the 20th Century
- Edgar Lissel - Vom Werden und Vergehen der Bilder
- Hanns Otte - Linz 2003 bis 2006, fotografien
- Runa Islam: Restless Subject
- Hannes Norberg
We are also receiving all previous issues of Eikon in the next few weeks which will be indexed and added to our online library catalogue.